Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Monster Madness: The Best Monster Miniseries on the Web


On this Tuesday, I declare October the 13th as Cinemassacre Day!


Many know him as The Angry Video Game Nerd, but James Rolfe is as good a movie critic as he is for video games, if not better. He has a great wealth of knowledge pertaining to film, specifically the horror genre, and he showcases it beautifully in his annual miniseries, Monster Madness.






I began watching when it first aired back in 2007, and ever since then I've been hooked. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite holiday traditions. There's nothing like curling up in front of my lap top with all the lights off and a bowl of popcorn, eager to discover and rediscover classic horror films. Its the perfect escape into the Halloween spirit!





Check out all his videos on his website: Cinemassacre.com
or watch Monster Madness in chronological order on YouTube


2 comments:

  1. This is great. One of the coolest posts so far. I think you should give a little more history or information. The links are great, but for the blog I think more personal opinions and recommendations would be appropriate. What are your favorite films? How did you hear about this site? When did all this (the creation of Cinemasacre) begin? Just thoughts... I really like the post... maybe smaller videos and more content would make it seem more complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting quite an education here. Still can't say I am ready to take the plunge and view an entire monster flick.

    ReplyDelete